This all documents are necessary for registration of company in Mumbai and also anywhere in India –
· Pan Card
· Self attested copy of PAN card
· ID proof
· Self attested copy of voter ID card / passport / driver's license (any).
· Aadhar Card
· Aadhaar Card Copy
· Scanned passport size photograph
· address proof
· Latest bank statement / telephone / mobile bill / electricity / gas bill (any)
How to register a company in Mumbai ?
Some basic steps which is applicable for all over the India , which everyone need to follow who wanted to register a company in Mumbai and any other place in India .
Here are some of the procedures for registration of a company under the Companies Act 2013. There are four important steps for how to register a company in India.
· Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
· Getting DIN (Director Identification Number)
· Filling a new user
- best piles doctor in chennai
- Coronavirus Pandemic – Impact On Freight Forwarding & Logistics Industry
- TOP 5 BEST E-COMMERCE WEBSITE PLATFORM BUILDERS
- Best Acupuncture in Ashoka Road, Acupuncture in Ashoka Road – Lazoi.com
- Involve an Outbound Call Center For Telemarketing
- Are You Quite Your Job With No Plan Now What?
- Flyer Printing Dubai | Great Prices & Same Day Delivery
- Top-notch System Integration Services At Shiv Technolabs
- Replacement Battery for Samsung J7 – Mobilesentrix Canada
- Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels