Last week, the Metropolitan Museum of Art announced it would temporarily close due to the coronavirus outbreak and subsequently canceled all of its programs through May 15, including the annual Met Gala organized by Anna Wintour.
Recognized as one of the biggest fashion events of the year, the Met Gala coincides with the museum’s Costume Institute annual fashion exhibition — this year’s theme was time. As of now, the event has been postponed indefinitely and no alternative date has been announced.
- What Is Cryptocurrency?
- Saudi-US Bond Will Last Another 75 Years, Says US State Department Spokesperson
- Instant Noodles Market Development Opportunities And Trends In Global Industry
- Paper Pulp Molding Machine | Parason
- Capital Athena : Happy Homes Noida Extension
- Biometric Attendance Machine System Door Frame Metal Detector Manufacturers In Delhi
- Buy Villa Projects, Apartments In Yelahanka Bangalore
- Eligo Creative Services
- What The Future Holds For Solar Power And Its Growth?
- Multiple Solutions Under One Roof With Freelance Content Writer