eCommerce is going to grow from $2.3 trillion in 2017 to $4.88 trillion by 2021, and although most of that is going to come from popular marketplaces, there is no lack of potential for your own owned online store.
At the very least, having your own website diversifies your online presence and protects your brand from being at the mercy of any single marketplace, and their changing rules. At best, a website is an owned channel that allows eCommerce sellers to increase profit margins and conversions.
Your store can earn trust on large marketplaces with huge customer bases, but once you’ve grown to a certain stage, it’s time to create your own website.
- Shop AB‑QM Danfoss PICV At Wotek
- Stock market courses in Mumbai
- Contact Hotmail Email 18448043954
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Seattle
- Choosing Top Online Web Hosting That Meets Your Needs
- Nepal Tour & Holiday Trip Packages at Best Price
- Social Media A Boon For Business Marketers
- arata coupon code | arata new user coupon code
- Blockchain in The Tasting Room
- Methods to Increase Shopify Sales