KABUL: Afghanistan, which has long suffered from political dysfunction and conflict, now faces an even more chilling threat from the coronavirus pandemic.
If the country is not put on a war footing, according to a report in The Diplomat quoting the Afghan Public Health Ministry, more than 25.6 million Afghans could become infected by the virus and 110,000 might die.
On Feb. 24, Afghanistan confirmed its first coronavirus case: A 35-year-old man from Herat, the country’s third-largest city, who had recently returned from the city of Qom in neighboring Iran.
- Inconel 600 Round Bar Exporters In Mumbai
- Travel Technology Company
- Maallik | Pakistan’s No.1 Website for Real Estate
- Create A Free Website | Free Website Builder | Tagcor.com
- What is VPS Hosting and Do I need VPS Hosting Services? – BeTec Host
- How To Create Your Brand Stronger With Placeit.
- Comprehensive Guide for Manaslu Circuit Trek, Best Time, Weather
- ammonia Valves Manufacturer, Supplier in Maharashtra
- Sell Laptop online | Sell old laptop online | Recycle old laptop
- business setup in Dubai
- Category: Advertising