HTTP 499 in Nginx means that the client closed the connection before responding to the request. The 499 error code was developed by those behind NGNX, a high performance web server.
As installed, HTTP code 499 is neither the fault of the server nor the requesting party, nor even the fault of the client. HTTP code 499 may occur differently for different clients. It has been established before that the client can be a website or app, and these two empirical errors are different. A website that leads to HTTP code 499 Loaded with too much traffic or the request came from missteps that created problems within the website
- CMR University Bangalore | CMR University Kalyan Nagar Bangalore
- Tips For Improving The Auto Parts E-Commerce Catalog
- Rivet Guns – Tools Used To Install Blind Pop Rivets
- Archipelago Canvas Wall Art – Splendour
- Godrej Nature Plus Offer New 2, 3, & 3.5 BHK Residential Apartment.
- 5 Common Types Of Hair Extension Boxes That Can Fulfill Your Packaging Requirements
- Industrial Roofing Shed And Solution In Chennai | Warehouse Roofing Shed Contractors In Chennai
- Bangalore To Kanchipuram Cab | Bangalore To Kanchipuram Taxi
- Digital And E-commerce Marketing Event On June 23rd, 2018
- Do I Really Need A Grocery Point Of Sale System?