Kubernetes is an open-source, portable and extendable platform to manage containerized services, as well as workloads for facilitating automation and declarative arrangement. It is known to be a quickly growing ecosystem with widely available tools, services and support.
“Kubernetes” is a Greek word that stands for helmsman or pilot. In 2014, the first Kubernetes project was open-sourced by Google. Now, with more than 15 years of experience in handling production workloads, this platform combines the best of creative ideas with best practices from the community.
- Defence Coaching in Jaipur
- Latin America Fingerprint Sensor Market
- Mobile App development in Kolkata
- Goa to Mumbai Cab | Goa to Mumbai Taxi
- How To Crimp Hair With Flat Iron
- Buy Shree Women Teal & Multi Rayon Abstract Kurta With Jacket At Best Price in India
- TRANSLUCENT BUSINESS CARDS
- Ecommerce Leader ChannelAdvisor Named #1 in Channel Management
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0
- Backhoe Loader In India