WhatsApp resembles an overprotective mother that would not like to see their clients upset for getting spam and garbage messages, so the answer for that is prohibiting all that resembles spam.
From WhatsApp’s perspective, bots are not off-base however you should just answer to messages and never start a discussion yet, obviously, you must choose between limited options and need to begin the discussion, that is the reason you are here!
The easy way: Send an SMS/Email to your clients with a connection so they can begin a discussion with you or your bot. After that, you just got to ACT AS HUMAN AS POSSIBLE, and all that will be okay.
- Elon Musk threatens to move Tesla out of California, also filing a lawsuit against Alameda county
- Muslim Athan – Prayer Times, Azan, Qibla & Quran
- Iogoos offer the Best Website Designing Services in India
- Vuejs Framework Development Services Provider Company
- Best PU Colleges in Bangalore
- Best Acupuncture in South Avenue, Acupuncture in South Avenue – Lazoi.com
- Autodrome: Complete Range of Car Products & Services
- Protect Your Smooth AirPods with Unique Airpods Case
- Auli Trekking Package
- Digital marketing company in Kochi, Kerala – Qualnex