WHO declared the outbreak sparked by a new virus in China that has spread to more than a dozen countries a global emergency after the number of cases spiked more than tenfold in a week, including the record number of deaths in 24 hours reported Friday.
China first informed World Health Organization (WHO) about cases of the new virus in late December. Eighteen other countries have since reported cases, as scientists race to understand how exactly the virus is spreading and how severe it is.
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Consultants | Malaysia Visitor Visa Consultants, India
- NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2020 | 495 Posts Apply Online
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Stirling
- Samsung TV Service Center In Hyderabad
- 7 Feet Rotavator Price
- Residential Roofing Service Overview
- Training Institute In Chennai
- Best It Company In Trichy
- Natural Blue Sapphire And Diamond Pendant,
- Things To Consider Before Purchasing Your Travel Accessories Online